Saturday 16 August 2008

1O august - 16 August

10 August 2008

haha. today when i woke up. the first thing i did was sit in front of TV. *sometimes i wonder am i a crouch potato*
i watched Olympic... haha

study study study...pressure...pressure


11August
1st day for our internal exam (final)... nervous loh. bcuz i did very bad in my midterm. but i did quite well in d 2nd accessment..ahha

*i'm not lying..bcuz i really improve very much leh*

bcuz my chemistry teacher LEELA (damn scary & fierce)..she said well done bcuz my chemistry improve 31marks leh... top 5 in my class.. i get 92 marks. *the highiest chem marks i get*,,,my english was normal 78... my maths improve from 82 to 91.... quite ok.. the happiest paper is my maths extension... in the 2nd time i get 42 marks... however in the 2nd accessment i get 80... 2nd highiest... *but not for my final*

12 - 15 August
everyday also same study study study... sleep late around 2am only sleep bcuz i duno why no matter how i memorize, the tips can't get into my mind...

then i decided to wake up early n study... 5.30am wake up n study... but the papers are stil very hard to me.. -.- die d.. hope can stil score good marks..

when i get home, i saw the newspaper said LEE CHONG WEI vs LEE HYUN IL.. at 6.30pm

keep shouting n yelling when i watch it with my bro n ZEZ. play until 3set. finally LCW WON the korean guy. YEAH n he succeed to get a medal for MalaySia. ^^ gonna play in final with LIN DAN (in everyone's expectation)

16 August
today wake up at 10am ... damn 'early' my dad say 'wah, when i go ur room n vaccum ur room, u still can sleep like "pig"...' haha ya i really a pig. XD like to sleep until late late d..

planning to go play basketball tmr n play PS at my fren's house with my gang... haha. also celebrate my late birthday with my frenx...


LEE CHONG WEI
Add Oil, jia you, gambateh ..AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: