Saturday 14 March 2009

my 2nd blog in india. Umbrella

India was fun leh.ahha.
the people here is shaking their head when they talk to you.and they can speak english..
now i would like to show some photos in Melaka-Manipal Medical College.haha.

today i went to the police station with my friends to comfirm with the police that we had reach manipal.haha.

finally i feel like manipal is like a home.ahha. warm here.people here nice.food nice.just the air abit dusty...

the road eventhough is tar ..but mostly cover by sand ahha.a litte bit of mud too. The manipal selling expensive compare to the nearest town to maniapl (UDUPI)...

here always wil no electric..but just for a few seconds....then it wil recover..

i miss bangalore. Bangalore is northen part Karnataka..it's so wonderful.

now the weather is changing ...june or july will be their monsoon season..but now everyday starts raining abit. yesterday it's so heavy..just like Msia lah.

Some senior told us that.we should prepare umbrella soon.

under my umbrella ela ela eh eh under my umbrella.




sorry i have no time to turn the photos..sorry ya.
i appologize for the confusion and inconvinience.



this is the roti at food court. it's different from malaysia.and it's much more crispier.haha


This is the stage of senior batch...aka batch 23 giving us a warm welcome of batch 24 in hotel of Valley view

the scene from aeroplane when we are leaving bangalore to mangalore



the sky is so beautiful...wah..


my sleepy eyes when i'm in the hotel in bangalore


The beautiful airport...


me and xiang in KLIA


my baby cousin sis..she has a big eyes.haha


my friends say bye bye to me at QBhaha




someone is examing what is inside the bottle.


me and the bottle.

No comments: