Saturday 29 August 2009

back in india

everything change even the road..worst.haha alot of changes..the worst thing is my friend i'm cute ..i'm ot a little boy..

the first day when i reach my hostel i change my jean then i when to UDUPI(another town) to report myself in police station.

so hot when i reach the police station...i took out my umbrella...haha.my friends looked at me..i replied him ...'i scare of sun ma..cannot meh.' now when i think back..quite a funny answer..

at night..we go to manipal canteen and makan..wah fried squids,chicken 65,veg ball,soda lime...

eat until papa..then we wlak back..i study awhile then tidur liao.haha

today woke up early..after my breakfast i went to library n study...wah i'm the first...8.05am in library...1st time reach lib 1st.ahah..on the lights then pia...until 1pm...lunch makan chicken..

study again.. for my 1st block i didnt have proper notes so i redo again..almost finish d...haha.thanks to my extra understanding brain..joke joke..

miss the movue of harry potter..haiz.

but i watch G.I.Joe and i watch transformer in my room not bad wat? haha

cut a short hair..a nice hair back in penang.

wirte till here lah. XD

No comments: