Wednesday 29 October 2008

29 0cT 2008

haha today is my youngest bro birthday haha

he so lucky my mum allow him to 逃学 for one day just because his birthday.
happy birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

nah. happy birthday lah 'long kai'.

haha

when i woke up this morning. i look outside the window. woah is raining heavily leh.
when my bro drive me to school, haha, i saw a rainbow so close to me... just seperate me n the rainbow with the width of a football feild only. so nice. but i didnt bring my handphone together, if got i sure will take some photos of it.

so scare bcuz later is my MX1 d paper. 2 hours do 7 math extension 1 questions.. this is nuts men. lucky stil got prepare, i know myself that i cant score high marks, bcuz d MX2 students can't answer every questions also. haha. at least i know my marks is near to them.

WEI.. the rainbow damn close leh.haha. but abit dissapointed with the mx1. ok lah let it be. ^^

when my bro n i worried about our lunch, suddenly today we have to eat vegetarian food. haha

so we go lipsin there n buy. too bad, the vegetarian restaurant was close...(izit we went there too early?)

then we go to other restaurant n buy our lunch liao, when i go there haha. i just pick, taufu lah, potatoes n vegie egg. 3 people eat 3 vegie...total only rm5.60 only...do u believe? so cheap neh.

even at night also eat vegie neh.haha just to celebrate long kai's birthday haha

i flash back a lot of my childhood happy time. haha
next time will write here.

gud luck in exam

smile^^

No comments: