Sunday 4 January 2009

1st match in 2o09

yoyoyoyo~ haha, yday afternun not at home go fetch younger bro here and there haha.when reach the last ttn,tanjung ttn at bj, my stomach so hungry...or i can say i'm StarVing... ^^ i go kai kai awhle before i go to buy bread at the bakery at ground floor ,but i forgot what's the name of that shop..(last time i use to go there buy bread every friday after my ttn)...when i came down from the escalator beside the McD... i saw a person and aunty...i called them softly...just seperate about 1 or 2 meter like that...when i came down from the escalator, that person was just right infront of me...seeing towards my direction...haha.but nvm lah,maybe faith bring us to the same place but didn't let us see each other bah?haha

.............................................

then drove home.haha.mum bought a cooler pad for laptop.haha. At home liao, faster go try the cooler pad haha.,then read some books.haha. woah so tire...luckly i downloaded some new games into my hp..raw vs ecw...haha wrestling game lai.(play play play) i created a character named CEnA haha.start playing...but the graphic cannot compare with play station,gameboy or PC lah..but at least is not that bad haha.

woah 5.30pm liao..my eldest bro and younger bro went downstair and play basketball d. mummy mumble mumble just want me to exercise haha.aikz, i saw my bros were playing match 2 vs 2 ...they cant score any 3 points to finish the match fast...but in the end y youngest bro shot in the 3 points haha.they were exhausted but the other team was just like tenaga nasional like that bcuz they were not tire at all.

later i played with them,my 2 bros sit beside and watched me palying.i team with a tall guy but he seldom play basketball ... at first i was so shocked when he told me this because i'm not fit to win a match, always is my bro n zez is the shooter,i just defence only.But anyway i scored 6 points before the oppenents score.my teammate was HURT at his 'important part'...things get worst we are losing ...

Now, I aka Mitsui (dont laugh ya)...change the score from 8:14 turn into 18:14...siao siao . now is 3 points time...one last shot ... K.O ...we won.i scored 19 points and my injured teamate score 2 points..not bad for new wings haha.

3 points shooter leh. the oponents just lau nua when they saw me do lay up and 3 points...just one attempt din't score only.and dribble pass 2 guys and do a reverse also. haha. almost perfect u know?haha.

anyway have a good start for 20o9 haha.i also dono where i got this courage haha.hope i can maintain my form bah.haha
.............................................

At night i go change d DVD which i bought one day ago...the disc was not functioning haha. then came back home,straight watch it.. IP MAN.. not good...BUT DAMN EXCITING.

look at the clock..aikz, 12.15am d.. back into the room.just touch up my song.i created a song ..not just lyric leh, is got d background music d.haha. next time only share....

wanna go out d...hehe.

Happy new year belated.

Ip Man Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: