Saturday 7 February 2009

going to india

when i decided to go india to further my study... the first thing that came into my mind was...am i crazy? bcuz i never thought that i would study oversea one day. and i'm getting closer and closer to achieve my dream.

before i made up my mind, i was being misunderstand by a friend...haha.that time i got abit down, then my mum came to me and ask me to make a decision where i wanna study at... after i calm myself down, my heart told me that i can go india and study MBBS.. now all my concentration is on studying at india.haha.

the whole january i was running away to decide my future.but today i'm free from this topic, and i'm willing to study it haha.

India i'm coming. now i left one month time to be in malaysia only...how sad.maybe 2.5years will come back to melacca and do clinical training at there...hope everything will be fine.

India i'm coming

1 comment:

Song said...

GAMBATEH!!!
India!!I know you can!!