Monday 23 February 2009

this call enjoying life

The time gone very fast and it wouldn't come back...

just now when i sign in my msn around 9sumthing.hahha. i saw patrick haha.he is on9-ing at AUSTRALIA. woah, the time is 12.15am already. yet they stil don't want to sleep eventhough tomorrow is their orientation day.

Yesterday my parents,xiang bro and me went to kl to arrange everything there for my bro haha. he is going to study at bukit jalil.. he lives with inti students.haha. actually all is good friends..haha. 5 people lving in the same house.ahha.

the facitlies there ichibang ... swiming pool,basketball court, tenis court and badminton court..maybe even more..but just the parking is abit 'over systematic' haha.

At night, sleeping at aunty's house. Last time she stay in a 3 storey house...damn big,,,now shifted to two storey house which are even bigger , just short of one storey lah. compare the renovation and everything, all brand new.. so yeng.haha.

the thing that made me happy that night was me alone sleeping in a room with two queens size bed connected to each other..no gap between...wah, so syok..whole body lying at there..enjoy loh. haha. enjoying the air cond which is 16 degree celcius.

THIS IS ENJOYING LIFE.

this is my life for this few days ^^

3 comments:

Song said...

When will your brother's study begin? ....INTI?
THe accommodation seems to be not bad, hundred times better than mine...have so many facilities...wahhh..even have swimming pool and basketball field...jealous loh!!haha...
All the BEST!

BlueskY said...

middle of feb.i think your hostel hundred times better than me

BlueskY said...

middle of feb.i think your hostel hundred times better than me