Thursday 25 June 2009

coming back.

everyday counting down how many days left.
going back msia i wanna try everything fun.. since my classmate ask me pergi makan dimsum, jogging i wil go..even hiking.haha.he is just like my bro.

we wil spent one or two days at KL when we arrive at KL.before going back to penang.haha.

raining since 8pm until the 4pm of next day.woah syok.no need air cond. more students getting sick.i'm stil fine. hopping everybody wil fine also bcuz even lecturers also sick.i start getting on track..hope wil score better.this blog work harder.everyday must sleep at 2am everyday...time for eating dinner also cut short liao.always 7.50am wake up..8am class.always get in class in time.haha.

1st of august i'm waiting for that day...see u all.

i wanna play badminton and basketball.a lot people taught me badminton.so improved. with my heavy racket...ahem...don't force me smash u!!!!!!!! haha.joke.

1 comment:

Song said...

happy holiday!!!