Friday 3 July 2009

new look?

two weeks ago....






can leave any comments? izit better i look like this or when i'm in short hair?

hopfully my mum wont see this..anyway she duno how i look now. XD

4July is Prom night.haha.i'm going it with whole gang of frenx.one of my fren was chosen to take part in Mr. Supremo...we helped him in the korek-ing his dancing talent out, we wil dance with him.

Prom night...i wish i could go with somebody in future haha...secret person...she know who is she.haha.

coming back to penang..so unlucky that i have to quarantine myself dulu.i planned for everything in august..hopefully everything according to plan.but just one day i leave it blank...8 of august...i stil in quarantine...*what can i do at home?sleep?*

i dun wan to waste my time to sleep.haha.

currently scare nobody can regconise me in penang.so now post the photo me of two weeks ago,so atleast u cant see me. hehe.

counting down that i stil got how many days to reach penang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PENANG wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

- said...

Hahaha!Someone make me laugh nia..
Say dun wan ppl to see his new look, but keep telling ppl his hair grew long d.. XD Handsome d la.. hehe =)

Reconfirm. Ur arrival is 1st Aug, right? After 7 days, it won't crush with ur birthday coz u r free from ur 'jail' on that day.. haha.

Hm.. seems like u had a great time during prom night.. I wonder how u danced.

Have a nice day..

Slowly count down ur homecoming date la ^^

Penang always wait for u (o'.'o)