Saturday 5 September 2009

Thinking

wah...thinking..time passes when u r thinking..

thinking about what in my mind?

nobody knows it...

1st i really really wanna go pulau redang since a few years back..but always clash with the monsoon season...sad..

this year i stil continue with my plan..(during august lah)but it didnt work out..so hoping i really can reach pulau redang next year..anybody want join me?joke...i'm ok if i wanna go alone or with some friends..

i was so shocked that i receive a sms from friends they asked me to go to pulau redang together during my holidays but i rejected it bcuz its too rush for me...

hope my plan wont turn into a boiling soup again..actually wanna go with a friend n the firend's family members...but it was unsuccessful planing..haha..1st planing to be unseccesful for his year..coming quite late?? duno..maybe its a good thing?who knows haha..

pulau redang..omg the coral..swiming in the sea...taking photos under the water..eating seafood at night..after dinner,i can go n walk on the seashore...breathing in the fresh air..listen to the voice of ocean...look up the sky,i can see stars wrinking at me..

wish me luck lah.haha.

No comments: