Sunday 14 December 2008

15dec / heart beat

today do chinese new year cookies with mum .haha.^^ peanut cookies. 花生饼。。bcuz my hand is oily so didnt take photos haha. but is yummy.

this few days seldom touch my handphone d haha. finally ot addicted to it. long time didn't listen to leem hom's songs d...i like his old song...but his new song 'what's wrong with me'...this song make me abit dissapointed haha. but when i listen to his 2nd new song...'心跳'heartbeat....then i feel like abit sad ....izit his true love story?haha



heartbeat...

You want to argue with me. Im not that bored.
I apologize without understanding. Im not that bright.
I desire to go back to where we began.
You are crying again. I fail to give you comfort.
Im shaking my head again (disapproving of my actions), thats that much regret.
Loves progression makes it already hard to turn back, but Im unable to move on.
My body still wont leave because of what is currently in my chest. Two hearts can solve many problems.
How many tears has love made us shed?
Your eyes are brimming with beauty to carry away my heartbeat.
In this way, you draw closer to take away my heartbeat.
Time has turned back to the beginning. Can you give me a moment?
Im waiting for whatever day when you will also remember
That happiness hovering in your memories.

support lee hom's heartbeat o. haha

No comments: