Tuesday 16 December 2008

day of joy comes with nervous and memories

result comes out liao...just the average have to wait.6.30am my bro woke up and check his result...(why he so nervous?i stil remember i'm having the sweet dream...)but suddenly my door being opened by my dad... oh man, he woke me up and said...sien,wake up liao...

no point, is dad, so i have to wake up. my result is ok. so i feel quite happy today.^^
joy Pictures, Images and Photos

nervous because i scare my result turn out to be bad..and if my result did not hit the target i may make my dad n mum dissapointed er...now at least i'm abit relax now..so everything just leave to kl liao haha.see how they value my result.

when i saw the result, the scene of study at school flash accross my mind.^^ especially maths,english and bio class haha.the teaching of teacher damn funny and the class won't feel bored haha.

tommorow have to go back school and take the actual result liao haha.can meet friends again haha.

No comments: