Thursday 11 December 2008

i'm back yoyoyo

hello, finally i can sign in my blog d haha. recently i didn't have much time bcuz i kinda busy with my facebook haha. friendster i kinda lazy sign in lately haha. so if gt chance find me at facebook. XD

last few days i went to qb n watch bolt, my bro watch twilight.haha.two people watch two different movies haha.bolt got an english quite nice in the movie..some scenes are funny n some scenes are touching ahha. finally bolt learns how to be a real dog haha. return from kl,i went to many places at kl woah... 1st i saw the astro on demand guy with a lady Dj..chui leng(a MY fm DJ,don't know u all know or not haha)..my dad didn't walk with us because he meet up with his old friends at pavillion...he saw Datuk Lee Chong Wei.haha. is truth,haha. but to people who stayed at kl ..this kind of things are normal to them...(just my own thought)

i will upload my photos that i took at kl soon.bcuz is quite a lot..more than hundred photos..crazy right? just a few days took so many photos..my mum even laugh at me...XD

bolt begging Pictures, Images and Photos
cute?haha..

bolt,rhano,and mittens Pictures, Images and Photos


enjoy this song..bcuz this song is nice..i heard it when i'm enjoying the movie.. is kinda hard for me to find this song.. ok thats all for today..

No comments: