Tuesday 2 December 2008

this year almost end already...
this few days, a lot of things happen haha. i say about the thing yesterday night, yesterday night phew ...talk with a friends until very late... that friend told me about my weak point...haha.i admit,is i wuhui something 1st..but this is i realise after that friend told me.i duno how to say my misunderstand...i really zhen1 xin1 to appology for the misunderstand..hope that person know what i mean.i will give time to something..i promise.

...............................

hey i tell u one secret i saw ah piao1 leh. not joke or play with u all d neh. scary leh.whole face white colour eh.if pale ..no blood like that d..
better dont say about it so much ..

i saw it when i was very sick...gastric for almost one week neh.what i eat i will vomit out straight away.. not once only..so terrible. at first i tot i is too hungry or over the time that i usually eat (i usually eat at 1pm)...

One night, i felt very sleepy then i just sleep on my bed,i really sleep ki liao. but suddenly below my rib,above my stomach very pain, is like got knife pushing in to the part...damn pain,,, extremely pain.pain until tear drops u know, can't even say a word.that kind of pain i duno how to descibe is suffocate.lucky i struggle and lay on the sofa at living room...then cant stand up already..

pain more than 1 hour like that,i faster ask my bro fetch me to clinic. then my younger bro faster feed me milk to neutralise my stomach.but i stil vomit out. when they want carry me to the lift..i keep lying on my youngest bro d shoulder..on the way to clinic only saw 'the thing'...my dad also follow we. dad say need go to Lam hwa ee first bcuz it is the nearest hospital to my house..but when i reach the overhead bridge,i told them go to clinic can d bcuz not so pain d..tell u all one thing, my eyes is open that time, but my eyes ball is looking up to the sky... in chinese we say fan1 bai2 yan3...woah.. when reach the clinic..so many people at there..i just see tiok white light...just the light from clinic...i hardly to say a word u know?
at that very moment, i feel like i'm at hell...can't breathe bcuz the pain ....

this is my experience to fight with death of God.haha.i wish i could have more time.........


If I could If I could
就讓音樂變成空氣 讓我和你感應 IT
If I could
If I could


如果不停的走
就能走進你心裡 找一點點感動

如果不停的跑
就能夠逃離自己 莫名的小哀愁

如果不停的求
就能夠替天知道 未來的秘密

如果不停的飛
就能夠自由自在 找到我的天空

如果我能改變 這不完美的世界


If I could If I could
就讓音樂變成空氣 讓我和你感應 IT

If I could If I could
就讓夢想變成旋律 但願有你傾聽 IT

If I could
If I could
Ah....


如果不停的求
就能夠替天知道 未來的秘密

如果不停的飛
就能夠自由自在 找到我的天空

如果我能改變 這不完美的世界


If I could If I could
就讓音樂變成空氣 讓我和你感應 IT

If I could If I could
就讓夢想變成旋律 但願有你傾聽 IT

If I could
If I could

No comments: