Thursday 18 December 2008

day of today

today go to school in the morning to certified some result haha.meet with voon,Chin,WL,CH... they all also go and take result haha.i saw some of them playing pool.haha. last time play pool is at gurney with friends haha.this time didnt play d.haha.

after lunch straight go to a friend's house and do some decoration thing.haha.aunty and she also do the decoration thing..when i saw the lolipop and sweets,my saliva starts to come out the..at first i duno where is the location of the house so have to make aunty busy by leading me to their house from pisa haha.

last few week, sunshine bark at me...duno today why it didn't bark at me geh?haha.dunno why...when sitting in the 'car', the heartbeat is beating faster and faster very ounce of me...then it follow with a familiar but long time didn't hear d 'hi'....haha.get a shock...i was stunned at that moment...i was so paiseh that time,...so just reply with a smile..(did anybody see me smile before?i think seldom bah)
did she saw my smile?haha.tak tau , this answer just she know only..

am i ben dan?


omg, i dream to take photo with sunshine since last year ...but today i din grab tightly the chance leh.haha.if got chance again hope can take photo with 'sunshine'...'sunshine' is kinda cute leh haha.so happy when i saw it ^^...maybe i'm a puppy lover. XD

when doing the decoration thing, aunty bancuh me a cappucino hor?haha.not so sure...if very nice d...tak tau why today ki form,can got a few not bad d ideas to give to aunty and MS.haha.start chating like that loh..then do something.. at first design d thing got abit crazy..in the end stil can manage to come out with useful idea...not bad not bad for me..haha.joke.

overall today quite happy, and abit high high like that.bcuz at least i help tiok people.hmm...when helping people,i do feel happy haha.i just duno how to say out my joy...but i 5.30pm leave the house..is late and my mum got cook my dinner so i have to go home.haha. a mama boy? =p

xmas is coming, tomorrow is a special date ,haha.i think is just me who stil remember is what day is it...haiz~

this few days like to listen to this few songs haha.

duno why those melody of the song are in my mind...is god are telling me anything?or just this few songs are my favourite when i feel lonely last time?why is come back again? @.@

..........................................

when bro and me go and fetch my youngest bro from ttn, then we straight go to queensbay and buy cake for dad and mum.haha
bought a black forest chocolate..and chocolate banana.yummy.haha.but in the end those cakes were not in my tummy T.T

cake come back to me....haha.crazy d me


No comments: