Wednesday 19 May 2010

19may BEYOND

not going to library...cuz raining season starts today.woah..lucky i got big umbrella and a rain coat.if not i will die..

tomorrow is my class test..self directed learning class test..

so i must finish blogging faster.

start learning how to play dota.haiz i just know how to use luna and snipper..quite easy to farm actually.

yesterday i'm too free during midnight..nocturnal 'batman' (me myself lah)...try to blow harmonica.my neighbours are my seniors and classmate..we know each other very well...they wont mind i blow harmonica at night cuz tmr morning i'm their bio-arlam clock..knocking their doors every morning 1 hour before the class.

on-9ing at midnights is a boring things but i like it..because the speed is fast.i try to search the note for an old song from BEYOND..光辉岁月.this is a legendary band..

i manage to blow the whole song. i hope i have the opportunity to blow my harmonica with my ex-roomate..LEON.. HE is damn GENG in guitar..he taught me guitar last year but my fingers are as hard as a rock..so i give up in the end..lets play this song one day..haha.



hope u all like it..nice song anyway...

BEYOND FOREVER!!!!

i wanna try 海阔天空。i will try to upload my harmonica version one day..but i need a good harmonica bcuz the harminica i have now is india brand.. *sigh*





No comments: