Thursday 20 May 2010

Oh GOSH!!!!

OMG!!!! my hair..MY HAIR!!!!!!!! *sigh* the indian fellow had raped my hair with his scissors... I want u to do thining not short...now half front and back also short center quite long..DO u KnoW how to cut hair? i Wont ask u to cut my hair next time...

should i wear a cap tomorrow?feeling so weird...maybe i just apply wax or gel on it will do..how can u do this to me..ISHK!!!

Thanks jesse...Thanks for fetching me to MIT food court.I did enjoy eating dinner with u..I enjoy sitting behind ur purple scooter.LOL..the mAss food there is cheap and nice to eat..Woah!

blowing beyond's 海阔天空 few minutes ago..i did it.LOL I DID IT!!!!!!]]

JESSE LETS rocks amartya sen hostel with ur guitar and my harmonica...WE can dO it!!!!!!

静思语:諒別人就多一次福,把量放大福就大

自从上个星期我就开始阅读静思语。一天学一句。。。 很有意义。 ^^

No comments: