Friday 12 September 2008

11sept...i'm back!

yeah finally i found that i'm back.. serious lah.

last year, my shooting for 3points (basketball) is best among me n my friends... erm just my strength is stronger than them only... so i was paksa to be a 3 points shooter.. (joke)

bcuz my shooting in the 2 points area is very weak. so i just can distribute ball to my teamates n wil have a lot of time to shoot. XD

roughly is like this. bcuz i also forget d..

11sept.. woah, zez me n my bro obly playing basketball .. haiz wl u dint come lah...

then we decided to play match.. one on one... the winner of each game get 2 marks, d 'unlucky' side will get 1 marks.

at first zez n my bro ... zez won it..

woah after resting for 5~6 mins..

then the 2nd match...

Zez VS DawsON...

i was down to 0:4.. i'm losing u know.. but each time when Zez shoot in, i just tell myself... one ball only no problem, 2 balls only no problem, 3 balls only no problem....

then my mind suddenly got a photo just flash by (secret)... woah.. siao siao. i get straight 8 points.. until i won

DawSoN 8:4 Zez

miracle right?

n in that 8 balls, 5 balls were from 3points... without missing a shot from 3points leh. so lucky..

when each time i shot in, i say to him... 我以后会很出名的。... learn from 罗志祥in the drama of 篮球火... XD

but really am kong. XD

*Zez u really need to beware of my shooting next time..dont lazy lah.*

woah the next match..

Xiang VS Daws0n.

this match very hard to win leh.. bcuz they not fair, didnt give me rest d... *excuses?*

but in the end i lost to my bro.. 4:8... not straight let him win d o.. i got use my 'secret weapon'... but stil panting on the basketball court.. so lost ki... anyway i admit. his shooting is better among us.. n my shooting is d lousiet ... but just duno suddenly ki form. XD

so in the end 3 of us got one match win ,one match lost... so we earns a draw. high 5.

my idol..


Hisashi Mitsui 14.. i will be just like u one day.. i will do my best!!!!!!!! i wana be mvp. *dreaming?*

No comments: