Sunday 7 September 2008

MS ..

7september2008...

today is the saddest day in my life...
now i realise that i'm useless n worthless to u.

i'm not important to u..

i saw ur friendster d comment.. u put "i love u"

when i saw it , i feel that u already got bf like that... n d person is one of my friend. i so scare u know mah? i rela let u scold me, but not like now a msg also don't want reply..

i was so sad u know? i duno wat to do. i was so lost... i gu fu u b4.. i dint pay attention to u b4... i already said that i stil value u as friend, u said that i stil treating u as gf... i really no leh. if got i already confess to u liao lah...

i always msg u to compromise with u, i really didnt mean to argue with u..

do u know at the back i need to take out so many braveness n tell u.i wanna tell u that i.....(too many things.)

i duno how to say properly nia mah.... i told u that ur 'home away' has been hacked only... u said u hav delete the acc... i was so shock when d acc d person view me back. i say SHIT! not mean u shit u know mah? i just mean .. SHIT the acc is driving me crazy... i really got type that at sms mah, why stil wanna say i say u shit?

u said maybe is my friend hack d.. but i really didn't give the password to any of my friends.include my bro... how will i give it to my friends neh?

MR ZYx i wish u treat her nicer than me can mah? dont repeat my mistake can mah? she is my sis b4, if u r my close friends, u will saw her b4.... i didn't like u now...i really wana gud back with u like friends n tell u d words from my heart which i didn't tell u in time last time... we argue is more than 100times... but can u feel that i still got words wanna tell u in my heart.. i just wanna give each other a turning point...d turning point mean that we can chat normally nia. i didn't mean i wana confess or chase u mah.

do u know i really suffering now mah? i suffer from what u wuhui mah? when i'm blur of wat u say, i got ask u at d 1st time... but do u? u straight scolded me today.

last time i'm hot tempered, but not now d mah.. i told u i already start changing d.... i change not bcuz of u, i change bcuz i really think that d character is not suit me nia mah....

u know my hand was fracture n my wholebody pain... i type d secret until half then fall asleep but when i suddenly wake up in the midnight. i got faster send to u mah... i got type ...'to be continue'....

but when i wake up i saw u send d msg... (u dao di got or not d?) then i saw so shock that u say u give me time n type... i say everynite i type little by little liao mah..... then u say me popo mama...i really not ppmm d person mah. wholebody pain, i know i take a lot of time... i know i took a lot of time to tell u... u also know i really not good at saying things d luh. i really duno how to say words from my heart... i know i REALLY USE TOO MUCH TIME , but i try say in a nice way, but u say i ...

to me, i just now feel tiok u got say tiok my frend mah. u know i really hate other ppl perli about my frenx,... i mean d qing bai is last time u scold me 4 not trusting u. n last time we also got argue about d problem b4. i just wana ask why stil like that nia ah?

u noe mah when i'm typing this blog, i was listen to (the song below), my tears drop i also duno why u know mah?

my tears was so naughty... i feel u really in love with oother person... maybe i stil got abit.... but i din .

i wish u always xin fu with him ba.... i din have wat to blame,.. maybe is i 错过this RIGHT N GOOD d girl ba.

GOD I SURRENDER D. U want me 错过how many people beside me? i really dun like to be misunderstand d feel. it is tired. and its not i want to be.. LASTTIME i really deeply **** them but not for now.. i want d is FOREVER d LOVE not like this d....... i'm wrong anyway..

I WAS SORRY TO ALL THE 'FRIENDS' i 辜负before...


收藏在眼眸 常徘徊左右 愛猜到沒有
愉快玩笑後 能全然退後 你開心就夠

這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠
假使講了你聽到後 或會走
這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
成全 衷心祝福然後 就放手

放手 放開所有 彼此更自由
放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠
放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友
已經 已經足夠遙遠是宇宙 靜靜在背後 去看守

就夠這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠
即使一剎有過衝動 挽你手
這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
成全 多捨不得仍然 是放手

放手 放開所有 彼此更自由
放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠
放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友
已經 已經足夠

放手 我的牽掛 找不到盡頭
放手 期望你幸福甚麼都有
也許 愛很深厚 然而我早看得透
放手 至可擁有 隐藏

1 comment:

BlueskY said...

who can give me an advice pls let me know? how to secure this....


i'm lost