Tuesday 9 September 2008

recover abit...

last night i hardly sleep... thanks to mf for spending d time for helping me to pass through d harsh few hours.

Thanks mf.. but i was stil lost..

AT first my head was wanna burst d.. like cracking inside my head...

1st day hiroshima, then nagasaki...continue is PEARL HARBOUR..(the arrangement wrong alread???).

so many boom... how i protect myself? how i can tahan d..

even my mei also can't help me out.

GOD GOD GOD don't play me d can mah?

why always i say something which are not in my bottom of my heart(口是心非)?

i was weak in expressing myself but at least listen my explaination mah....

i'm not purposely wanna say wrong thing d mah?
i'm not like u.. i can tahan a lot of things..esp pressure (last time)... now atomic boom is coming towards me how i block it?

(u think i'm gold foil mah? an alpha beam pass through it, got 1/8000 probability can reflect back?{lansi me} XD )

lastly .... really really from my heart...请你听听我矛盾的对话好吗?我真的很对不起你。。。。

No comments: