Thursday 18 September 2008

Real MadriD FC & Death Note

Today, actually i plan to watch my favourute football team.. REAL MADRID vs BATE..

but... i was overslept.. :(

lucky REAL MADRID won... yeah ^^

scored by SERGIO RAMOS... my second idol n Ruud van
my 1st idol was stil RAUL Gonzalez. *loyal me* XD Raul Faster gain back ur fitness.WE are waiting for ur RETURN.

FINAL result

Real Madrid FC 2 :0 BATE

so happy today. ^^







handsome right, Ramos?


....

recently i seldom sign in my msn n friendster leh... quite miss my friends at there...

sorry leh. bcuz of some personal reason this few days so will sign in when the things over.

even when i on9 i will go read manga. haha

now i'm rading a comic...Death note. ya its old.. but d story is stil new to me X)

i will stil continue and read it ... death note. L 。LIGHT。RYUKU。REMU。...



No comments: