Thursday 6 November 2008

INTI life part 1....my holidays Check list A

LAST day at INTI。 my holiday's check list
omg frenx. i miss u all so much. WL,KO,KC,ZX,JS,AJ,sebastian,lipz,joe,jw,sq,SQ,B-boy,j-boy,jj,kb,jac,audrey..aka 'u r so mean'? ,.........so of u all went back at 12pm. then not intime to take photo with u all.

aiyo... i wonder that at alumnia night i can meet u all back?

haha.today last day quite happy n quite sad hahahappy bcuz of 'mederka' liao, sad is bcuz duno when can meet all HSC students againtoday when i woke up... waliew my 'old freind' meet with me again...(is my flu)this few weeks, i learn a lot of things... n undergo my own d inner journey haha. i think i got many many things to do in this holidays.

My OwN cHeCkL1sT
1 ) 修炼自己的火爆脾气
2 )找到面包店的工作
3)写一首歌或诗
4)不要动不动就和妈妈吵架(家里反对党的角色我不会再做了)
5)要彻底要戒掉喝咖啡的习惯(喝了一年总要戒掉对吗?)
6)养好我的背痛*超痛的,有时睡觉都得‘熬夜’忍住痛。。。*
7)把我投进三分球手感找回来
8)学魔术*我小时候的志愿*

No comments: