Monday 24 November 2008

this few days

19nov..

haha. when i woke up.suddenly i realise that stil got one month to go...to reach 19dec.. last year d 19dec can say that it is my happiest day in my life.. i can't deny it because that day is extremely happy.i don't know this year got that chance again or not. hope can.. *actually i also duno that person notice this or not.bcuz i just wana prove myself that i'm not.....(hehe.2 people know only excluding me)*

22nov..saturday.

i went to qb. my cousin belanja his father,uncle,gf,his sister,my bro,me n my youngest bro to eat at dragon-i. the photo of the food i will upload soon. oh god..when i walk in... i saw my old friends, the captain there, the waiteress and waiter all is old friends..haha. but they kinda forget who am i already haha. @.@ duno why. afterthat we went to my old working place ..and eat sundae..hehe cousin bro belanja again ^^ but $26.90 leh. quite expensive.

this few days everyday sit in d house.. haha. nothing to do.. so didnt go anywhere. thats all for this few days. kinda boring i think.

1 comment:

juN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.